Mr. Michael Wilkey
Mr. Wilkey comes from a family of 11 children. He graduated from Pleasant Grove High School then continued his education at USU as an Ambassador. Mr. Wilkey likes anything sports-related, Jimmy Eat World, and sandwiches. He has been skydiving, ran a marathon, set a world record for the longest kissing chain, and he once called in sick from work to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie center of a Tootsie Pop.
- Southern Utah University - Administrative License
- Utah State University - Master of Science - Psychology (School Counselor Education Program)
- Utah State University - Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
Herriman High School: 2017 - Present
Counselor/Student Government Advisor
Duties as Assigned:
- Sophomore Stampede
- Jr. College Day
- College Night
- Senior Fail List
Home of Opportunity: 2015 - 2017
- Founded and managed the overall operation of what still is widely considered the top foster group home in Arizona.
Utah State University: 2011 - 2015
- Recruitment Specialist for the Office of Admissions and Scholarships.