Mrs. Julianna Wing
Mrs. Wing's goal for all Herriman High students is to graduate with a diploma AND an experience worth promoting. As CTE and Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator she looks for opportunities for students in all areas of CTE as well as higher education opportunities. She's also a boy mom to three kids who have all been Mini Mustangs.
- Master of Business Administration, Western Governors University, 2017
- Bachelors of Science, Business/Marketing Education, Utah Valley University, 2010
- 10 years of Teaching Business & Marketing classes at Herriman High (2013-2019)
- Bear River High (2010-13)
- Timberline Middle School (2009-10)
Duties and Responsibilities at HHS:
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Coordinator to support and coordinate funding for CTE Programs including: Agricultural, Business & Marketing, Computer Science & Information Technology, Education, Family & Consumer Sciences, Health Science, Law Enforcement, Skill & Technical, and Technology & Engineering. This includes programs at Herriman High School, Copper Mountain Middle School, Mountain Creek Middle School, and Jordan Academy for Technology and Careers (JATC).
Also serves as Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator for Salt Lake Community College and Weber State University.