Mr. Ryan Mitchell
Mr. Ryan Mitchell has 3 children aged 29, 18 and 8, and 4 grand children. He was born and raised in Seattle, Washington and graduated from Issaquah High School.
Mr. Mitchell played 4 years of division 1 soccer, first at BYU and then after serving an LDS mission transferred to Sacramento State University. After college Mr. Mitchell played 3 years of professional soccer. He enjoys coaching club and high school soccer, playing with his son, lifting weights, watching National Geographic, the History Channel and playing golf.
- Utah State University - licensure in special education 1999
- University of Utah - Licensure in secondary education
- California State University, Sacramento bachelor of arts 1993 - Major Psychology - minor Physical Education - Minor History
Herriman High School 2010 - present
- Mr. Mitchell has taught US History, World History, US Government, Fitness For Life, Weight Training
- Mr. Mitchell is the Boy's head soccer coach and has been since the school's opening year in 2010
A.R.T.E.C. - Granite School District Education and treatment facility for youth in custody
- Teacher - 1999-2010
- Teachers assistant - 1996-1999