Mrs. Kristi Johnson-Marble
Mrs. Kristi Johnson-Marble was born and raised in South Jordan, Utah. She graduated from Bingham High School. She is married to the love of her life and has 6 children (4 boys and 2 girls).
Mrs. Johnson-Marble enjoys reading, cooking, sewing, swimming, hiking, climbing and wandering around her favorite stores. She loves to hang out with her family and finds joy in her children.
- Western Governors University – Masters 2017 - MBA
- Utah State University – Bachelors of Science 2003 – Family and Consumer Sciences Composite Major
- Current Utah teaching license
Herriman High School: 2014 – Present
Family and Consumer Sciences Educator
- Child Development, Early Childhood Education I, II & III, Financial Literacy
Mini Mustang Child Care Director
- Enroll for Mini Mustang Preschool, communicate with community families, direct high school student teachers in preschool & child care, development of activities, curriculum preparation, work with childcare manager & preschool adult aide.
FCCLA Head Advisor
- Work with assistant advisors to create a fun, friendly organization allowing students to participate in competitive events, service projects and positive relations with their peers.
Sunset Ridge Middle School: 2005-2013
- Family and Consumer Sciences Educator & CTE Department Chair
West Hill Middle School: 2004-2005
- Family and Consumer Science Educator