AP Info & Registration
- AP Exam Fees: $99.00 -or- $58.00 Fee Reduction for Eligible Students* *If you are on free or reduced lunch or a school fee waiver you qualify for a fee reduction. **See instructions below.
- $40.00 LATE FEE PER EXAM ordered between November 12, 2020-March 12, 2021.
- $40.00 fee for UNUSED or CANCELED has been suspended for 2020-2021 school year ONLY
- LATE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- September 7, 2020 – Registration Opens
- October 2, 2020 – Preferred Exam Ordering Deadline
- October 16, 2020 Fee Reduction requests due. **See instructions below.
- November 9, 2020 – Last day to Register and PAY IN FULL* for exams to avoid LATE FEES.
- *Partial payments will be assessed a $2.75 fee after the 1st payment
- November 12, 2020 Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam.
- March 1, 2021 – Registration Ends. Exam registrations after this date will not be ordered.
- March 12, 2021 – Last day to CANCEL an exam.
Students must go to 2 websites to register for AP exams:
- https://myap.collegeboard.org to indicate your intent to take the AP Exam and set up your College Board account.
You will need your Join Code for each AP class.
- https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/450126 to register and pay for AP Exams.
- Fill out all of the information asked for on the registration website, choose the exam(s) you wish to take and select your teacher(s).
- Have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Check payment is also available.
- Registration is not complete until you have printed the PDF receipt for your records.
When you register on Total Registration you will need to check the box that says you are on free or reduced lunch or a school fee waiver. Total Registration will send you an email allowing you to pay after verification has been acknowledged.
- Bring or email your Free and Reduced lunch verification letter from Jordan District Nutrition Services to Heather Anderson in the Herriman High Career Center by Oct. 16, 2020.
- School fee waivers must be verified.
- Foreign Exchange students do not qualify for fee reductions.
Please contact Heather Anderson with any questions or concerns at email@example.com