CTE Career Center
Our vision is to see that every student has the opportunity to explore a variety of career areas throughout high school that will equip him or her with the academic knowledge, technical and employment skills vital for entry into the evolving workforce of the 21st century. Click HERE for more information.
Through participation in Career and Technical Education Programs, students explore Career Pathways become productive employees and gain the academic skills to increase their earning potential while still in high school. Utah CTE Career Pathways are categorized by thirteen Career Clusters and each Career Pathway culminates in an industry-recognized credential of value. Click HERE for more information.
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, Audio/Visual Technology and Communications
- Business, Finance and Marketing
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Education and Training
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
CTE Career Pathway Completer Recognition:
- In order to receive the Pathway Completer Recognition Cord, students must turn in both the Pathway Tracker and the Recognition Cord Application to the Counseling Center by the last day in March.
- Julianna Wing, CTE & CE Coordinator, [email protected]
- Leisa Glauser, CTE Assistant, [email protected]
- Hallie Bradshaw, CTE Assistant, [email protected]