CTE Career Center
Through participation in Career and Technical Education Programs, students explore Career Pathways become productive employees and gain the academic skills to increase their earning potential while still in high school. Utah CTE Career Pathways are categorized by thirteen Career Clusters and each Career Pathway culminates in an industry-recognized credential of value. Click HERE for more information.
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, Audio/Visual Technology and Communications
- Business, Finance and Marketing
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Education and Training
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- In order to receive the Pathway Completer Recognition Cord, students must turn in both the Pathway Tracker and the Recognition Cord Application to the Counseling Center by the last day in March.